2.1

Ordered a size Medium onesie on September 14th, 3 weeks later it arrives and upon opening is a size Large. I contacted them and was asked to email one of their customer services team Tom with pictures of the packaging and the onesie label, I felt this was a bit strange and they were making me out to be a liar but I took the pictures and sent them to Tom.

48 hours passed and no response, luckily I paid with PayPal so I opened a case and surprise, surprise I get a response from Tom saying he can't deal with me and I need to close the case to proceed. I advised Tom that's not how this issue would be resolved and I'd only close the case when I had the correct item. 9th October Tom agrees to send the correct size and uplift the incorrect sized item, I agree to this but I don't hear anything again so on 18th October I emailed asking for an update and just like at the start of my complaint, no response. I've left it another 5 days and have now escalated the issue further with PayPal who have asked me to return the item and receive a full refund but want me to pay for the return to Arizona (from the UK) using tracked delivery.

I will contact PayPal to request Jumpinjammerz pay the postage back as it's their mistake they sent the wrong size and tracked delivery from the UK will probably be more than the item itself.

Take it from my experience, just avoid them. I'm not sure how they're still running a company based on the level of customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Style offered.

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery time.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 23.

Comments