2406 S 24th St # C107, Phoenix, AZ 85034, USA

I have 8 children age 30-11 years old & part of our tradition is to purchase new pj's for all of them and they are their 1st gifts of Christmas and they open them up and wear them Christmas Eve.

I start Christmas shopping early and I purchased 8 pairs of jammerz on October 3, 2015.

On Christmas eve one of the pj's zippers split open and was not working properly. When I contacted them I was told we do not except returns after 30 day for defective merchandise! I was more then a little upset! Had I know that the return policy was " 1.

All exchanges and/or returns requests must be made within 7days of receiving your product.

2. You have 30 days from the date you receive your product to claim for defective merchandise." I WOULD NEVER OF PURCHASED THEIR PRODUCT!

BUYER BEWARE!

Review about: Pjs.

I didn't like: Return policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $56
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Jumpin Jammerz?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Jumpin Jammerz - Poorly made product, poorer customer service.  Jumpin Jammerz "I ordered a pair of black onesie pajamas from this company on November 12. I received the pajamas, washed them as recommended and wore them a total of THREE..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more Naca - LIARS Naca "Your staff does not know about how the NACA program works nor do you have respect for the time that we attend your appointments every month, to say the same..." Read more