I have 8 children age 30-11 years old & part of our tradition is to purchase new pj's for all of them and they are their 1st gifts of Christmas and they open them up and wear them Christmas Eve.

I start Christmas shopping early and I purchased 8 pairs of jammerz on October 3, 2015.

On Christmas eve one of the pj's zippers split open and was not working properly. When I contacted them I was told we do not except returns after 30 day for defective merchandise! I was more then a little upset! Had I know that the return policy was " 1.

All exchanges and/or returns requests must be made within 7days of receiving your product.

2. You have 30 days from the date you receive your product to claim for defective merchandise." I WOULD NEVER OF PURCHASED THEIR PRODUCT!

BUYER BEWARE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of return policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of pjs and associated monetary loss in the amount of $56. Jumpin Jammerz needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pjs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jumpin Jammerz.

Had an Experience with Jumpin Jammerz?

Comments