WORST COSTUMER SERVICE EVER!! AFTER THE REPRESENTATIVE TOLD ME THAT THEIR CHENILLE PRODUCT RUNS SMALL AND I SHOULD BUY A SIZE BIGGER, THE PRODUCT WAS TOO BIG. WHEN I HAVE CALLED IN TO EXCHANGE SIZE, THEY STILL CHARGED ME A $7.00 RESTOCKING FEE.

HOWEVER, THAT WASN'T EVEN THE WORST PART. SHANNON, THEIR BRILLIANT WORKER THERE, FORGOT TO SEND OUT AN EXCHANGE!!! WHEN I CALLED IN TO SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS, SHE WOULDN'T EVEN SHIP IT OVERNIGHT BECAUSE IT COST TOO MUCH ON THEIR BEHALF EVEN THOUGH IT WAS HER FAULT FOR FORGETTING!!

IN ADDITION TO THAT WHOLE PROBLEM, THE OTHER PRODUCT I PURCHASED "CHENILLE FUNKY CHEETAH" CAME IN A CHEAP, THIN MATERIAL THAT HAD A HOLE IN THE FOOT. IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE FUZZY LIKE THAT CHENILLE PINK DUCKIE, BUT THEY CLAIM IT'S FROM A DIFFERENT MANUFACTURE. THEY SHOULD HAVE STATED THAT ON THEIR WEBSITE! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY $60 FOR THAT ***!

Comments