I recently ordered a pajama from this company. On their website it was clearly described as being 100% cotton, this was emphasized multiple times in the item description. When I received the pajama it was 100% polyester, awful quality. I know that they didn't just send me the wrong item entirely because the SKU# matched and the pattern was the same. It was completely misrepresented online.

I contacted them to authorize a return so I could get a refund and after promising I would receive authorization in a few hours, nothing happened. I waited a day, nothing. I called them back several times and their "customer service" line goes straight to voicemail. I have left messages and gotten no reply.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SHADY COMPANY!!! Items are bad quality, not as described and god help you if you need to make a return

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Jumpin Jammerz. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jumpin Jammerz to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jumpin Jammerz jumpin jammerz pajamas for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Could not agree with this reviewer, item does say polyester ?