1.9

I ordered the monkey jammerz and was very dissatisfied with the way it looked. I looked like a rat!

I returned them with plans to exchange for another pair and they refunded me half of my money and have yet to respond to my messages. Notice on the website that there is no number available?! The number I found a month ago (888-884-5526) is a false / FAKE/ non working number. Fishy, ey?

So I checked them out at the Better Business Bureau-has 1 star rating out of 5!! This is a phoney company that you're giving your credit card info to.

Beware! Do not order from this site!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of jumpin jammerz pajamas. Jumpin Jammerz needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jumpin jammerz pajamas in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jumpin Jammerz.

Comments

How unfortunate that the person failed to point that that customer service is now online for faster and more accurate responses. We now provide details in writing to ensure you get correct details .

Did you know they failed point out that the contact us page has fall the required info or assistance at anytime of the day?

Did you know that Jumpinjammerz.com has been in business for 18 years and has served hundreds of thousands of customers?

We can show you how committed we are to you and prove this comment so wrong. Use this code STANDBYME2016 and we will give you a great discount, mention this code to our customer service team so we better understand your concerns from this inaccurate representation and we will prove to you how wrong this complaint really is!

Jumpin Jammerz Team