Chicago, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a pair of black onesie pajamas from this company on November 12. I received the pajamas, washed them as recommended and wore them a total of THREE times before the zipper snapped completely off!

I contacted the company using their webpage, and received this email message:

"Hello, We are sorry your zipper snapped off.

We can definitely help you with this, we can send you a zipper replacement kit for your order.

We can send this out in the next couple of days, its very easy to fix. Thank you!"

No salutation, a rushed apology for the zipper, no apology for the inconvenience, and an assurance that I could (and should) fix the zipper myself with the replacement kit they were going to send me in two days. No signature line, so I didn't even know who was contacting me.

Two days turned into two weeks. I never received any shipping details for the zipper replacement, so could not track the package, and never received any follow-up from them asking if I had received it or was satisfied. I contacted them again to alert them to the fact that no replacement had come. Here is the next email message I received from their customer service rep:

"Thank you for contacting us and bringing to our attention that the Kit never arrived. We are sending replacement package today."

That's it. Again, no apology, no shipping info so that I could attempt the track the package or to verify an attempt to deliver with the carrier, not even a salutation on the email. No signature.

I still have yet to receive any replacement, no tracking info from the company either, so I don't know whether the replacement has shipped or when to expect it. I asked for a refund and was told no refund for the original very poorly made product would be offered. So, I have a pair of pajamas that I paid almost fifty dollars for that I only got to wear a few times, and have not been able to wear in almost a month now.

The busted zipper was bad enough, but the curt, unprofessional, and unapologetic customer service is unacceptable. I would not recommend this company to anyone at this point, and seriously caution anyone considering their products. There are other manufacturers of footie pajamas out there--use them instead.

Review about: Jumpin Jammerz Pajamas.

I liked: Timely initial delivery of product.

I didn't like: Customer service, Return policy, Poorly made merchandise.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Jumpin Jammerz?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion