Las Vegas, Nevada

I order a specific style in a Medium for a jumper.I received a phone call and an email while i was on vacation stating that they didnt have my size in that style and I needed to pick another one.

As soon as I got back in service I told them that I wanted a refund and nothing else will satisfy me.

They sent an XS different style to me anyways and now I feel like im going to have to go to battle to get my money back.I had read the bad reviews but i was hoping it wouldnt effect me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of jumpin jammerz jumper. Jumpin Jammerz needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jumpin jammerz jumper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jumpin Jammerz.

Had an Experience with Jumpin Jammerz?

Comments

Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more