Las Vegas, Nevada

I order a specific style in a Medium for a jumper.I received a phone call and an email while i was on vacation stating that they didnt have my size in that style and I needed to pick another one.

As soon as I got back in service I told them that I wanted a refund and nothing else will satisfy me.

They sent an XS different style to me anyways and now I feel like im going to have to go to battle to get my money back.I had read the bad reviews but i was hoping it wouldnt effect me.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jumpin Jammerz Jumper
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jumpin Jammerz?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "I was home during one of the worse rainstorms that my town had seen all year. All of a sudden I her my dog barking. I looked out and saw..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more